The leading cause of occupational fatalities is vehicle-related crashes. SEES has been actively working to reduce motor vehicle collisions.We lead the way to reduce traffic crashes, helping save lives. Thousands of companies – Fortune 100 corporations, small businesses, nonprofits and community service agencies – all depend on SEES to educate their employees and professional drivers.
Train your employees with SEES Defensive Driving Courses.
Employers pay significant costs associated with motor vehicle crashes. When employees are involved in traffic incidents, companies are exposed to liability risks and legal expenses, not to mention lost time, decreased productivity and increased insurance and workers’ compensation rates.
Implementing a driver safety program, will help your organization keep employees safer and can potentially:
- Decrease risk of motor vehicle collisions and traffic violations
- Minimize exposure to liability risks and legal costs
- Reduce insurance premiums and workers’ compensation claims
- Lower vehicle repair bills and replacement expenses
- Protect business operations and brand identity